Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My (De)Vices

Someone commented on one of my Youtube videos, asking what webcam I used to get the effect I had posted about. I decided it would be a good opportunity to write a simple "about me" related post, in which I show you a couple of the devices I use on a semi-regular basis.

So here's my Logitech Quickcam Pro.
old Logitech Quickcam Pro
I won this beauty in a contest on a website that doesn't really exist anymore, called Collegeclub.com; they were really booming back in 2000 when I won it, and I think I only wound up with it because of website difficulties they were having with all the contest traffic. I'm sure you've never had a traffic problem on your website...but I digress.

The picture of the Quickcam was taken with my new phone - this Samsung Blackjack II (whose picture I took with the webcam).
new Samsung Blackjack II SGH-i617
Read all about the initial heartache I suffered trying to actually get the phone from Letstalk.com (NEVER ORDER FROM THEM! I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!) in the post I made on my original blog about how much Letstalk.com SUCKS! Here is another similar Letstalk.com complaint with what appears to be slightly less depth than what I went through.

Upon searching for more such complaints, I find it hard to believe that most of the rants are actually about the cell phone companies, and not Letstalk.com. AT&T has been more than helpful, although I've had to contact the multiple times to fix everything Letstalk.com messed up. ARRrrggghh! Ok sorry, I'm done ranting - I just really hate Letstalk.com, and thinking about all the customer service phone calls and emails I went through just gets my blood boiling all over again. Man, I need a drink.

Moola Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo

No comments: