Friday, May 23, 2008

Famous Last Words

via email:
  • I'll get a world record for this.
  • It's fireproof.
  • He's probably just hibernating.
  • What does this button do?
  • I'm making a citizen's arrest.
  • So, you're a cannibal.
  • It's probably just a rash.
  • Are you sure the power is off?
  • Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
  • The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
  • Pull the pin and count to what?
  • Which wire was I supposed to cut?
  • I wonder where the mother bear is.
  • I've seen this done on TV.
  • I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
  • Let it down slowly.
  • Rat poison only kills rats.
  • OK, I'll go ahead and make your day.
  • Just take whatever you want, this is a ghost town.
  • It's strong enough for both of us.
  • This doesn't taste right.
  • I can make this light before it changes.
  • Nice doggie.
  • I can do that with my eyes closed.
  • I've done this before.
  • That's odd.
  • You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
  • Don't be so superstitious.
  • Now watch this.
  • What duck?




Swagbucks S'S Logo Moola M Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo
ADDME

4 comments:

Ken Armstrong said...

They couldn't hit an elephant from that dist_

Somebodyunfamous said...

or even the broad side of a b...

CyberCelt said...

These are great. Thanks for posting them. I needed a laugh.

Sherry said...

great blog you have here. I like it, you really make full of the side bar. Really good looking too.

Good job! :)