Sunday, March 23, 2008

Better Than Being On American Airlines

To the theme of "The Brady Bunch:" Here's the story...of a lovely lady...who was flying home from school one holiday...

I don't know if that's the real story, but it made for a nice little jingle! Here's what I'm talking about: Could I have a blanket and a pillow too?

See, and you thought having to spend time with your family (including in-laws) for part of the day was bad!

Here's a screenshot of the online article. Please pay special attention to my commentary, and also let me know if you think the ad placement I circled, is GOOD or BAD - I'm torn, because, I suppose it might reach its target audience, although it seems VERY tacky!

(click to enlarge)


Finally, here's a screenshot of the official court filing of her lawsuit against the "Big Plane Company:"

(click to enlarge)


Notice, if you will, my humorous findings (Beavis and Butthead style), and also the funny wording of the summarization at the bottom.



HAPPY EASTER!


Moola Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Gross. I read about this. Unbelievable. This is one of those stories that sounds like something you make up.

BillyWarhol said...

Beavis + Butthead Rule!! So does Family Guy*

;PPP