Friday, March 21, 2008

Blonde Math

Maybe this is a little too soon, after some people were apparently offended by a comment I made in my previous post, but in reality, the two aren't connected at all, because as the joke goes, (Why are blonde girls' belly buttons black and blue? Because,) blonde boys are stupid too! Sorry, I'm sure to get some backlash for that, but this is clearly only a mild blonde joke. :-p

I found the picture through a funny pictures and videos site, on another different funny pictures site, then I modified it a little to make it seem more logical to me (math minor and all). :-p

Here it is (it's hosted on Share a Pic, so just click it to see the larger version):


Happy Good Friday!


Moola Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo

3 comments:

Petra ~ said...

Thats an awesome joke! Any flack you caught had to be from stuffy types who need to learn to relax!

Jillian said...

LOL... these are hilarious.

I also want to point out that if the "apparently offended" comment was in part directed at me. I'd like to state I wasn't offended at all, rather I just wanted some insight into your reasoning. :-D

I am not easily offended, but you wouldn't know that because you don't "know" me. But yeah, I feel it's important to clarify as that was not the impression I want to leave with you!

Somebodyunfamous said...

@jillian - More like I was just stirring up the pot a little bit more with that comment, more in jest than anything, honest! My nature is to be very sarcastic and ride people, all for the humor of it. Glad you weren't truly offended, means I can mess with you some more. ;-P Thanks for clarifying. :)