Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scratch Your Way Into Prizes

It only makes sense (to me anyway) that a site named getburied.com would create a scratch card.

entrecard scratch card win credits
Click the image above, or the link below to try your luck!

This fun free new way to win EntreCard Credits seemed a little sketchy to me at first, especially when it said I won 10 credits on my first play. However, within the next 30 minutes or so, I'd received a return message and the credits from my win into my account. Too cool!

The site admin says he's added some additional prizes and changed the odds to make it easier to win, so there's never gonna be a better time than NOW to get in on the action. Who knows, maybe soon he'll feature ad spaces or link love as prizes too!

P.S. If you've never heard of EntreCard, you should check it out. It's a great way to get quick traffic to any site!

Good luck to all!


Moola Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo

1 comment:

HolyRoller said...

Thanks for the post and link to my site (getburied.com). Always appreciated :)