Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GIF's for All Occasions

Ah, I was trying to come up with a fitting and catchy title for probably a week now, and wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off, but at the last minute, when it came down to poop or get off the pot...there it was!

Here's a small collection of GIF images that I've found, which amuse me; hope they amuse you too! I promise the original versions (seen by clicking) aren't messed up like some of the thumbnails.

Clint and Jamie
How My Friends Dance
SAI DWAHK POTHOLZ R DANJER US
Funny Phone Convo
BROs MAN... BROs!
Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis?
Cocaine is a Helluva Drug
Kitteh Duzent Laik Whenzdayz
Light Bright! Light Bright!
SOOOO Wrong, But Clever!
Do NOT Feed The Pigeons!
Sign Language for Dummies
(click to see larger, less static'y versions)


Happy "Last Humpday Of March!"


Moola Logo Bling Logo Winzy Logo Wendi Logo
ADDME

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Originally I thought you purposely added the color effects.

The pigeon one cracks me up.

Somebodyunfamous said...

@jillian - haha, "color effects" is now the nice way of saying "crappy down-convert." Thanks for keying me in: this is gonna be bigger than Paris Hilton's "That's hot!"

BillyWarhol said...

LOLLLLLLLL

Yeah the smalla ones are wayyyyy c0olr*

Thass Randy from Trailer Park Boys!!

;PPP